The 27th Annual Outback Steakhouse Charity Golf Tournament
Where: Turf Valley Golf Course, Ellicott City, MD
Price: Sponsorships Available or $400 for a Team of 4 Golfers
Chesapeake Bay Area Charities Motorcycle Poker Run
When: Saturday, May 4, 2019 (Rain Date: May 5, 2019)
Where: Begin at Outback Steakhouse in Bel Air, End at Harley Davidson in Darlington, MD (Additional 3 stops between)
- Purchase before April 5, 2019 - $25 for Biker, $40 for Biker and Rider
- Purchases made after April 5, 2019- $30 for Biker, $50 for Biker and Rider
Calling all motorcyclists! Join us in May for our inaugural Motorcycle Poker Run through Harford County and up to Newark. Ride, eat, & enjoy the scenery! 5 locations in all ending at the Chesapeake Harley Davidson in Darlington, MD.
- 9 am- 11:00 am -Registration, Breakfast & Packet Pick Up- Outback Steakhouse Bel Air, MD
- In any order: Lee’s Landing Dock Bar- Port Deposit, MD, Outback Steakhouse Newark, De (Lunch Stop), Rookies Hilltop Inn, Elkton
- 3pm -Final destination Party, featuring “FKNA” at the Chesapeake Harley Davidson
- 4pm- All poker hands are due in! Final Destination party continues.
Exciting Sponsorship Opportunities are available! Click to view or contact Cindy Hearn for additional information.
The 19th Annual Outback Steakhouse Charity Clay Classic
When: Saturday, June 1, 2019, Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Where: The Point at Pintail in Queenstown, Maryland
Price: $200 per Shooter, $40 guest (non-shooting)
A favorite amongst shooters and spectators, this unique Sporting Clays tournament promises a day of fun sport, great food, and good company. Shooters begin the day with breakfast and side games. On the course, they visit 15 stations, take their best shots, and break for delicious Outback Steakhouse favorites. Participants finish the day with a refreshing Billabong Hour, an exciting LIVE and silent auction and an elaborate Outback Steakhouse dinner.
Competition is friendly and fun, while the ultimate goal remains to help fight cancer. Specifically, this fundraising event’s goal is to have an influence on the research and treatment of cancer at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center of Johns Hopkins Hospital.
If you are able to contribute monetarily, you may do so by becoming a sponsor or a participant. If you are interested in providing an ‘in kind’ donation or donating an item which could be used in our silent auction, please contact me with the information below. We accept and deeply appreciate any and all donations. Here are our sponsorship opportunities.